找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

关于optus 签手机的问题

byDavid 2012-9-30 11:14:53 阅读 16224 来自: 澳大利亚
1塔币
有人是在签过optus iphone 的 plan吗? 我想问下plan里说的50 送550$这550 是不是不包括国际长途的 只包括在澳洲的电话? 打国际长途要另外收费对吗?   谢谢啊.

(0)
byDavid

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(21条)

SOD 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

包括的把
回复 · 2012-9-30 11:22:27
塔州雅思 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

以曾经optus员工的身份告诉你,这550credit是不含国际长途的,但是50及以下的套餐会送你100澳币的专用国际长途专用的credit。oputs小册子上没有写的。一般人我不告诉的。{:1_1:}
回复 · 2012-9-30 11:25:12
哦 谢谢了. 我以为包含的. 不含国际长途哪里打得完那么多.  详情 回复
2012-9-30 11:35
byDavid 楼主 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

塔州雅思 发表于 2012-9-30 11:25
以曾经optus员工的身份告诉你,这550credit是不含国际长途的,但是50及以下的套餐会送你100澳币的专用国际 ...

哦 谢谢了. 我以为包含的. 不含国际长途哪里打得完那么多.
回复 · 2012-9-30 11:35:32
TonyBB 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

optus应该可以发国际长途,但是不能打国际长途。目前好像只有vodafone是包括国际长途电话的。
回复 · 2012-9-30 20:38:39
ceciliachiu 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

If you want to call to China, you may consider Lycamobile http://www.lycamobile.com.au/home/en. Calling a landline in China costs only $0.29 for flagfall and 0¢/min. Calling a mobile number in China costs $0.29 for flagfall and 1¢/min.  It uses the Telstra 2G network which has a far better coverage than Optus. Lycomobile does not sell mobile phones though.
回复 · 2012-9-30 21:36:23
Hi Cecelia, Have you heard of Amaysim? I found it on the internet and what I like about it is the "no contract" policy. I'm going to Launceston soon, and I just need a sim card for calls/texts and fo  详情 回复
2012-11-18 02:40
ForrestOceann 来自: 马来西亚

举报

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-9-30 21:36
If you want to call to China, you may consider Lycamobile http://www.lycamobile.com.au/home/en. Call ...

Hi Cecelia,
Have you heard of Amaysim? I found it on the internet and what I like about it is the "no contract" policy.
I'm going to Launceston soon, and I just need a sim card for calls/texts and for international calls, as I have my own mobile phone.
(I'm considering to get a data plan as well, since it's not provided in AMC hostel)

Do you have any other recommendations? =)
Thanks!
回复 · 2012-11-18 02:40:16

举报

In Tasmania, for mobile phone coverage, I would always stick to the Telstra network.  Lycamobile is the only "no contract" provider using the Telstra network, as far as I know.  Amaysim uses the Optus network which is far inferior. Optus does not even cover the whole Launceston area.

By data plan, do you mean a mobile data plan or a network plan?
回复 · 2012-11-18 22:51:13
Hi Cecilia, Thanks for your reply, they are helpful. Lucky that you tell me about Optus. I was just thinking to simply take up any sim pack for the first month when I first arrived, only then to ch  详情 回复
2012-11-19 08:03
ForrestOceann 来自: 马来西亚

举报

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-11-18 22:51
In Tasmania, for mobile phone coverage, I would always stick to the Telstra network.  Lycamobile is  ...

Hi Cecilia,
Thanks for your reply, they are helpful. Lucky that you tell me about Optus.

I was just thinking to simply take up any sim pack for the first month when I first arrived, only then to change to a better one once I get familiar and settled there. A contract will not a good thing if I'll have to switch =) I don't mind to take up mobile plan with contract actually as long as it's a good deal.

How does the mobile data plan differ from a network plan? I thought they both are internet plan, am I right? (i.e for Skype, internet surfing, etc)

P/S: The information provided in the international prospectus and AMC/UTAS websites are a little confusing/misleading as it says "high speed internet integrated with University network" and "Each room contains: internet connection (for UTAS students only - you must supply your own computer)"   for in-campus accommodation, only to inform later that we need to subscribe a package "BigAir" for external internet access... I'm totally lost.

Thanks a lot =)
回复 · 2012-11-19 08:03:18

举报

A mobile data plan is that you access the internet via your mobile phone.  A network plan is a plan to access the internet via a fixed line. I suppose you want internet connection in your room in AMC.

From what you describe, I have no clue too.  Internet is internet and there is no such thing as external internet. You have intranet (internal network) and internet (linking to the worldwide web). After arrival in Launceston, talk to the uni accommodation manager and sort this out.
回复 · 2012-11-19 19:29:20
Now I suddenly got the point after reading your explaination! =) It's here on the website: Internet access All rooms are serviced with either wired or wireless network access. Some locations may prov  详情 回复
2012-11-19 23:06
123下一页