找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Horror stories

ceciliachiu 2012-12-1 18:26:12 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
Today is a day filled with horror stories, nothing about me but the ideas send shivers down my spine.

My husband and I went to Campbell Town today. It is very windy today and the sky is stained yellow with a large fire burning out of control in the Central Plateau. I could look at the sun with naked eyes. My husband said with a fire this big, it is impossible to put it out until the next rain comes.

DSC04589-r.jpg

Thistles in blossom.

We got to Campbell Town early to miss witnessing a fatal motorcycle accident. A female rider in a charity toy run to Hobart was blown off the road and crashed into a railing. She was travelling with a group of motorcyclists. When the group reached Campbell Town and noticed that she was missing, they went back and found her dead near Conara. Police said speed and alcohol were not involved and they believe it was high winds.

There is a news report in the paper today on another fatal car accident in Copping (SE Tasmania) that a Singaporean family on holiday in Tasmania rolled their van and a female passenger was killed. Police said the woman was unlikely to have been wearing a seat belt.

大神点评(4)

fenderzhe 2012-12-1 21:36:36 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
nice photo!. The last is a kind of weed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-12-1 23:08:59 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
fenderzhe 发表于 2012-12-1 21:36
nice photo!. The last is a kind of weed.

Yes, thistle is a weed but the flowers are pretty.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Hughjackman 2012-12-1 23:09:56 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
gosh, should real congratulate didnt get burnt being exposed to sunlight for 8 hrs a day at this time of the shit
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

coastwind 2012-12-4 18:06:09 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
there were some jungle fire burining out of control for no reason in launceston campus yesterday
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作