找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

返回列表 发新帖

After school work, perfect for students!

rock6lei 楼主 2010-4-10 11:20:02 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
Our office is next to Glenorchy's Police Station, just next door of  the Gym called Curve. Please drop by when you have time
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

超级阿庆 2010-4-17 17:35:15 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
好东西.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

rock6lei 楼主 2010-4-21 15:36:40 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
We are called TAS Disability and Youth Employment. Disable people are provided with jobs such as packing cleaning stuff. Students are driven around Hobart to sell the products from disability under the name of TAS Disability and Youth Employment.

To my experience, this job is fun and high salary. Many people would be happy to buy our products so that disable people and young people can be offered with jobs.

A few studets in our team can make 40 dollars within 2 hours if the location is good. If you have sold the products worth more than 200 dollars, then you get even higher commission: 25%!

Success and improvement of your life is just one phone call distance!

I hope this can resolve all the confusion. Thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kelvin_yin 2010-5-2 21:42:58 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
i see..
helping people, support.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

rock6lei 楼主 2010-5-2 22:09:33 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 15# kelvin_yin

Not only that, but you also get support and help as well. We create the environment where people can help each other and socialize with society.

Benefits: attractive salary; making friends with locals, helping the society, practicing English, and good record on your resume!

We now have several good looking Aussie girls working with us now:) Please take this chance to improve your English and experience Tassie.

Cheers!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作