找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Native Speaker tutor and teaching IELTS

Yuda 2017-8-22 11:33:25 阅读 4074 来自: 澳大利亚
Hey! Are you interested in free IELST, PTE or ELC tutoring lessons? Or are you interested in every day English and learning culture and slang? Then I am able to help you! I am Nathan and I’m Australian also, I am a teacher and private tutor that has been tutoring since 2014 with years of experience. My lessons are free and very flexible.
Private tutoring is free and is arranged throughout the day (contact me for more information) but no matter what level you are, I promise together we can build you up. Booking lessons is easy and when contacted, I will give you my time table and we can arrange a time.
My Every day English class is on Monday: learning about Australian English, slang and phrases. We also practice our spoken English by looking at IELST topics and having open discussions to improve our English. Scan my QR code and you will be able to get further details and join the group chat.   
Details for this class:
When: Monday
Time: 4:30-5:30
Location: TUU Building, second floor (on top of the commonwealth bank)
My final class is strictly an IELST and PTE class about looking at certain topics, explore the vocab for a question, apply it to the question being able to expand our knowledge. This method will not only help you learn from your other classmates on this topic but going through the question together will allow you to be better and more adept to answering questions rather than only learning from your peers. Please add me if you would like any more details.
When: Thursday
Time: 3:00 – 4:00
I hope together in the Future we can work together
Nathan(语言老师的掌門) – Leader of the English Corner

嘿! 您是否对免费雅思、PTE 或 ELC 家教课程感兴趣?还是你对每天的英语和学习文化和俚语感兴趣?那我就能帮你了!我是Nathan, 我也是澳大利亚人, 我是一名教师和私人导师, 自2014年以来一直在辅导, 有多年的经验。我的课是免费的, 非常灵活。
私人辅导是免费的, 它会被安排在每天的时间 (联系我了解更多信息), 但无论你是什么水平, 我保证我们可以一起帮助你提高。预订课程是容易的, 当联系我时, 我会给你我的时间表, 安排一个时间。
日常英课是在星期一: 学习澳大利亚英语, 俚语和短语。我们也通过练习雅思的话题和开放的讨论来提高英语口语水平。扫描我的二维码, 你将能够得到更多的细节和加入微信群。
本课程的详细信息:
时间: 星期一
时间: 4:30-5:30
地点: TUU Building二楼 (在联邦银行楼上)
我的最后一个课程是完全的IELSTPTE课程,关于某些主题,探索一个问题的词汇表,将其应用于扩展我们的知识。这个方法不仅可以帮助你从其他同学那里学习这个话题, 而且通过这问题可以你更好、更熟地回答问题, 而不仅仅是学你的同。如果你想更多的细节,请添加我,
时间: 星期四
时间: 3:00 –4:00
地点: 图书馆 Study room 1
我希望将来我们能一起学习

Nathan (语言老师的掌門) –英语角的领导
(2)
Yuda

发表回复

评论列表(1条)

Donald2018 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

客观的说,想通过PTE,找中国人教最好。老外,呵呵,论技巧性,完败。雅思的话,口语写作可以找老外,但也不是一般的老外就能教,而是接受过雅思培训的前任考官,否则根本把握不好度。
回复 · 2018-11-2 13:14:48