请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
 找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

请问从霍巴特到摇篮山要怎么走?

eddiee 2008-9-3 00:05:55 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 中国福建福州
我们下个月要到塔斯马尼亚旅游,已经订好了霍巴特的往返机票。看到网上介绍摇篮山很美,想用两天时间自己去那儿玩,请问从霍巴特到摇篮山一定要经过LAUNCESTON吗?我们不会驾车,是否有巴士可以直接到那儿?车程约多长时间?在哪儿上车?非常感谢!

大神点评(14)

ylzhao 2008-9-3 00:11:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
去摇篮山不一定非要经过L
但是,摇篮山很大不知道你具体要到什么景点
我们论坛的NathanXu对摇篮山很有了解,希望他能给你们满意的回复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nathanxu 2008-9-3 00:25:34 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
Are you saying you are only going to spend 2 days in Tasmania?  If you only want to go to Cradle Mt, I suggest you fly to LAUNCESTON.  The drive to Cradle Mt from Hobart is more than 4 hours and it is not an easy drive.  You will need to spend at least 2 days in Cradle Mt as well.  There are so many great walks in the park.
The easiest drive from Hobart to Cradle Mt is to use A1 all the way to Sheffield, from there follow the sign to Cradle Mt.   I think you need 4-5 hours non-stop driving.  
Great national park, I have been there quite few times, however, if you want to attempt the summit, only do it with well prepared equipments.
Good luck, feel free to ask me questions about this place.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nathanxu 2008-9-3 00:26:41 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
By the way, there is no bus to Cradle Mt at current season, if you can't drive, maybe you have to give it a miss this time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

eddiee 楼主 2008-9-3 01:55:31 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
非常感谢NathanXu的详细解答,因为我英文不好,还是用中文来说吧:
我在塔斯马尼亚停留七天,其中计划去摇篮山两天,我是10月22日到霍巴特,那时会有到摇篮山的巴士吗?我刚才查了TassieLink/Tigerline(www.tigerline.com.au),有巴士从霍巴特到LAKE ST CLAIR,但是怎么从LAKE ST CLAIR到摇篮山呢?网上只查到可以徒步八天,难道没有汽车可以到吗?我想住在摇篮山的酒店过一夜.

[ 本帖最后由 eddiee 于 2008-9-3 01:56 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

陌路无声 2008-9-3 09:31:21 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
同意  来旅游 去摇篮山的话  直接非L比较好····
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nathanxu 2008-9-3 09:43:51 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
Okay, Lake St Clair is another national park on the south of Cradle Mt.  I think it takes 2-3 hours to drive to Lake St Clair.  There is a walking track between Lake St Clair and Cradle Mt which is the world famous "overland track".  The track is 80KM, that is one of the greatest walk.  Anyway, if you like me to explain to you in Chinese, feel free to call me on 0402 469678.  I am very slow at typing Chinese, it will be fair easier to explain to you on the phone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

eddiee 楼主 2008-9-3 12:12:26 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
谢谢楼上各位,遗憾的是我已经订好了霍巴特的往返机票,要是先问问你们就好了。

另外,NathanXu,我能看得懂英文,你用英文回答就可以了。从Lake St Clair 到摇篮山需要2个多小时车程啊,可是我如果坐巴士到Lake St Clair 后,有巴士再到摇篮山吗?overland track我知道,但是时间关系我不可能尝试它。总之,从霍巴特坐巴士去摇篮山是走先到L再到摇篮山那条路好还是走先到Lake St Clair 再到摇篮山这条路好呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nathanxu 2008-9-3 13:50:10 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
原帖由 eddiee 于 3/9/2008 12:12 发表
谢谢楼上各位,遗憾的是我已经订好了霍巴特的往返机票,要是先问问你们就好了。

另外,NathanXu,我能看得懂英文,你用英文回答就可以了。从Lake St Clair 到摇篮山需要2个多小时车程啊,可是我如果坐巴士到Lake  ...

I don't believe there is a bus service to Cradle Mt at current season, when will you be here?  It takes way more then 2 hours to drive to Cradle Mt from Lake St Clair.  Unless joining a tour group, I don't think you can get there with public transport.  Central Tasmania is pretty hard et around.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

eddiee 楼主 2008-9-3 18:30:13 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建福州
我是10月22日到那儿,看来没办法了,只能选择跟团了,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

商业推广

战略合作