电话 0406679941

男女都可以

无聊勿扰

费用总计1W澳币左右

我不知道国内这么走要多少钱

如果有知情的朋友 可以跟我说说啊 谢谢啦

无聊着勿扰。。。。谢谢

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-7-18 00:06:39

It is too ambitious to visit 18 countries in 36 days. Even 18 cities will be too many.You should allow 2-4 days for each city.Sometimes travelling from one city to another can easily take up one whole day.Cities like Paris, London, Berlin and Barcelona offer so many things to see, spending a week in each of them is easy.

Will this be your first time visiting Europe?How do you plan to travel around in Europe? By self drive? By train? By long distance buses? By air?

You should prepare a list of things or cities you want to see and how many days you plan to spend on each item in the list. This way you will get a more realistic and achievable plan.

November is not the best time to see Europe weather wise and daylight is short. Probably you will be better off focusing on the Mediterranean countries, where they have slightly longer daylight.   

By your alias, I reckon you are probably a girl. In general, it is very safe to travel in Europe, even on your own (except in certain cities and regions in Italy).By Europe, I mean western Europe.If you want more information about travelling in Europe and what to see, please feel free to contact me.

Anniemark 发表于 2012-7-18 00:43:31

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-7-18 00:06 static/image/common/back.gif
It is too ambitious to visit 18 countries in 36 days. Even 18 cities will be too many.You should a ...

谢谢你我没想那么多 我只是看到了旅行团的报价所以才看看有朋友想一起的没

dandelion1020 发表于 2012-7-18 14:58:42

国内很少有走30多天的欧洲游,一般西欧国家的是10-12天,价格也就1万到1万五左右(不过淡季和旺季价格的差别很大)。如果预算是1万澳币,自由行或者自助游会比较爽一些。不过没有参加过澳洲这边的旅游团,不知道会不会比中国的要更重质量一些。

doragon 发表于 2012-7-18 21:19:48

太密集了,会有审美疲劳,就像一下子吃很多各种各样美食,会很快就吃撑的,还是慢慢品味比较好的感觉。

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-7-19 10:30:32

Anniemark 发表于 2012-7-18 00:43 static/image/common/back.gif
谢谢你我没想那么多 我只是看到了旅行团的报价所以才看看有朋友想一起的没...

If you are traveling with a tour group, you should pay attention to the profile (such as age and background) of the tour group members.If you cannot get along well with them, 36 days together could be a torture. If you are joining a bus or coach tour from Australia or from within Europe after you get there, pay attention to what that tour company is known for.There is an Australian bus tour company (the name of which I have forgotten) known for having many party kids as tour members and they spend a lot of time in pubs in the evening. You should pick one you feel you will be comfortable with. For 36 days, you would not want to feel like a fish out of water.

If you are travelling with a tour group, you don't need to find a company.Just pick a company of your choice and go.Enjoy your adventure.

vickyinsydney 发表于 2012-7-20 23:39:48

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-7-18 00:06 static/image/common/back.gif
It is too ambitious to visit 18 countries in 36 days. Even 18 cities will be too many.You should a ...

Good tips.
You must have traveled a lot.
I am planning to go there sometime next year. just me and my boyfriend, I reckon.
I think we will start with Western Europe.
What would you recommend? so far, we have a piece of blank paper for our trip plan. :-P

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-7-21 01:00:06

vickyinsydney 发表于 2012-7-20 23:39 static/image/common/back.gif
Good tips.
I am planning to go there sometime next year. just me a ...

I rarely join tours.In Europe, I drove most of the time and I have also travelled on trains and by air.Driving can be hard as sometimes you can spend up to 10 hours a day just driving from one city to another.But driving offers you the greatest freedom and flexibility. Some of the road infrastructure in Europe are spectacular in particular in Alps region.Depending on in which season you are going, winter can be dangerous driving in Europe.

Travelling by train is a very attractive alternative, in particular for the budget conscious travellers. You can take overnight trains from one place to another, saving money spent on accommodation. However, make sure you pay a bit more and book in advance a bed compartment.Normal seat compartments are noisy (even overnight) making it difficult to have a good rest.Beware of pick pockets too.I have heard many many stories about people losing their wallets and even all their luggage.

If you have not seen Europe at all, perhaps you should start from visiting the obvious cities such as London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and interesting towns and scenic places around these big cities.

Work out a rough list of what you want to see first.I am happy to offer some ideas based on your wish list.

ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-7-21 01:00:09

vickyinsydney 发表于 2012-7-20 23:39 static/image/common/back.gif
Good tips.
I am planning to go there sometime next year. just me a ...

I rarely join tours.In Europe, I drove most of the time and I have also travelled on trains and by air.Driving can be hard as sometimes you can spend up to 10 hours a day just driving from one city to another.But driving offers you the greatest freedom and flexibility. Some of the road infrastructure in Europe are spectacular in particular in Alps region.Depending on in which season you are going, winter can be dangerous driving in Europe.

Travelling by train is a very attractive alternative, in particular for the budget conscious travellers. You can take overnight trains from one place to another, saving money spent on accommodation. However, make sure you pay a bit more and book in advance a bed compartment.Normal seat compartments are noisy (even overnight) making it difficult to have a good rest.Beware of pick pockets too.I have heard many many stories about people losing their wallets and even all their luggage.

If you have not seen Europe at all, perhaps you should start from visiting the obvious cities such as London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and interesting towns and scenic places around these big cities.

Work out a rough list of what you want to see first.I am happy to offer some ideas based on your wish list.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 寻觅一朋友,11月出发欧洲18国36日游,求同行